There are so many meaningful ways Corporate Partners can get involved and support our cause. See below for some inspiration and get in touch to find out more and start planning!
Take part in a Lunch & Learn
- Plan an interactive session to introduce your colleagues to PathFinders work, learn about our beneficiaries and our services
- Learn how your colleagues can get involved
- Can be arranged at your office, our Community Centre or via Zoom
Organise a Supplies Drive
- Organise a supplies drive to collect essentials or meet our urgent needs such as nappies, babygrows and formula, for newborn babies. See here for our latest needs
- Challenge your team to procure & pack newborn supplies bundles for our expecting mums
Join the PathFinders Hiking Challenge!
- Challenge your colleagues to find their path to help vulnerable mothers and babies find theirs!
- Raise awareness of PathFinders and enjoy a fun team building activity at the same time
- Add a competitive aspect with a fundraising target to raise much-needed funds and support PathFinders critical services
FUNdraise for PathFinders
- Celebrate special occasions such as Chinese New Year, International Women’s Day, Children’s Day, Mothers Day, Mid-Autumn, Christmas whilst engaging your employees in FUNdraising activities like bake sales, dress down days or family days
- Involve your employee matching scheme to double the impact!
Become a Corporate Partner
- Select PathFinders as your charitable partner
- Sponsor one of our key programmes to safeguard critical services for vulnerable babies, children and women in Hong Kong
- Engage colleagues year-round in programme activities
- Lend your time to help - opportunities include babysitting and class assistants, focus group participation and outreach support
- Use your professional skills to support projects & upskill our team
- Long-term volunteer opportunities also available - please enquire to find out more
- Annual Fundraising Dinner - become one of our headline sponsors or purchase a table to have a fun night with colleagues and/or clients whilst making a difference!
- Children's Christmas Party - host and cater our annual all client and staff celebration. It's a special time to celebrate the coming together of family and the community
- Meeting Rooms - offer meeting space for community engagement events and internal PathFinders meetings