- We, PathFinders Limited (“PathFinders”) shall at all times comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (“the Ordinance”). We make this statement to notify you why personal data is collected, how it will be used and to whom data access requests are to be addressed.
- In order to preserve the confidentiality of all personal data you provide to us, PathFinders maintains the following privacy principles:
- We only collect your personal data that we believe to be relevant and required to provide our services through or by this Website.
- We may pass your personal data to other companies or our agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your personal data to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required, from time to time, to disclose your personal data to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your personal data on our records accurate and up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal data by anyone, including our staff.
- All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your personal information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- Purpose of Collection
- We may use your personal data in connection with various matters such as provision of services for online-donations through/by this Website, provision of related payment services, verification of your identity in connection with any transactions, provision of marketing services or compliance with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities. We may be unable to provide you with our services if you fail to supply such personal data.
- We may provide your personal data to our supplier, agent, contractor or third party service provider who provides administrative, telecommunications, computer, payment, debt collection or securities clearing, marketing services or other services to PathFinders in connection with the operation of this Website. We may also provide your personal data to any other person under a duty of confidentiality to PathFinders.
- We will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this Website unless specified otherwise. Your visit to this website will record the server information including IP address and of the pages visited. Such information will be used to prepare aggregate information above the number of visitors to this Website and general statistics on usage patterns of this Website.
- Your Rights
- In accordance with the Ordinance, you have the rights to require PathFinders to correct any data relating to you which is inaccurate and to request access to and correction of your personal data.
- You should make your access request by presenting your enquiry or request by email to email@example.com
- Your right of access includes the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided in the enquiry subject to payment of a fee at $1.0 per sheet or at such rate as shall be promulgated by PathFinders.
Unit 2D, Worldwide Centre
123 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Hong Kong
Tel: 5500 5486