- For a woman: from pregnancy through to when the woman and child find their path to a sustainable and legal future; and
- For a baby/child: from ensuring that all children are legally documented and immunised, to placing an abandoned/neglected child in a safe, permanent and loving family.
|Social Welfare, Shelter and Supplies (no. of people helped)||621||758||901|
|Health Care (no. of interventions)||344||608||664|
|Access to Justice (no. of legal cases||22||46||55|
|Education (no. of class attendances||1,340||1,196||1,277|
|Community Outreach (no. of people reached)||11,689||12,950||8428*|
* Number of outreach sessions reduced in 2016 to help manage surge in new Social Welfare cases.
– Download our our latest annual report to learn more about how we’re impacting the lives of our beneficiaries. Annual Report 2016 will be released in June.
– Read the Success Stories of our beneficiaries.