- Baby blankets
- Baby carriers, baby slings and wraps
- Disposable diapers (up to 1 year / 11kg)
- Baby milk bottles
- Baby milk formula (newborn to 1 year) – within expiration date
- Breast feeding pumps (without any missing parts, and small, handheld silicon pumps are preferred)
- Unopened diaper rash cream
- Mobile Phones
*Please ensure that all donated items are clean and in good condition.
*Include your name, telephone number and email address inside each of your donation bags/boxes.
What we DO NOT accept:
- Newborn and children’s clothes
- Maternity clothes
- Sanitary items
- Car seats
- High Chairs
- Cots/ baby beds
- Expired or opened food/ baby formula
- Adult clothing except maternity clothing
DROP OFF LOCATION:
- PathFinders’ Office – Unit 2D, Worldwide Centre, 123 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Map)
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm
Another option is to donate the clothes to Kids Dress Smart (you can schedule a pick up). Upon the sale of these items, the majority of the proceeds will be donated to PathFinders. Please make sure you select Pathfinders as the beneficiary charity. See here the criteria for the clothes and and brands that are accepted.
Please note, items that do not meet the criteria will not be accepted.
- Email: email@example.com