- Newborn and children’s clothes (size up to 2 years)
- Baby blankets
- Baby carriers, baby slings and wraps
- Disposable diapers (up to 1yrs/11kg)
- Lightweight foldable pushchairs (See our ‘Pushchairs for PathFinders‘ collection campaign!)
- Baby milk formula (newborn to 1 yr) – expired baby food is not accepted.
- Maternity clothes
- unopened diaper rash cream
- Please ensure that all donated items are dry, clean and in good condition.
- Include your name, telephone number and email address inside each of your donation bags/boxes.
Do you have nearly new/ new children’s clothes 0-10 years old from good fashion labels? these can be donated to our community partner Kids Dress Smart (you can schedule a pick up) or drop off with us. Upon the sale of these items, the majority of the proceeds will be donated to PathFinders. Please make sure you select Pathfinders as the beneficiary charity. See here the criteria for the clothes and and brands that are accepted.
- Tablets in good working condition
- Old Mobile Phones (NOT smartphones)
- Blood pressure monitors
- PathFinders’ Office – Unit 2D, Worldwide Centre, 123 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Map)
(Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm)
- Volunteer’s Home – C4, 101 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong (contact tel: 60441268 or email@example.com to organise drop off)
- Via Redress Collection boxes located in Select ZARA stores Click here for store locations – Note: Clothing items only! Redress will sort and forward suitable items to PathFinders.