We collect and distribute pre-loved and new baby supplies to migrant mothers and children who desperately need our support
PATHFINDERS GLADLY ACCEPTS DONATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR DISTRIBUTION TO OUR CLIENTS:
- Newborn and children’s clothes (size up to 2 years)
- Baby blankets
- Baby carriers, baby slings and wraps
- Disposable diapers (up to 1yrs/11kg)
- Lightweight foldable pushchairs (See our ‘Pushchairs for PathFinders‘ collection campaign!)
- Baby milk formula (newborn to 1 yr) – expired baby food is not accepted.
- Maternity clothes
- Please ensure that all donated items are dry, clean and in good condition.
- Include your name, telephone number and email address inside each of your donation bags/boxes.
PATHFINDERS IS ALSO LOOKING FOR DONATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT & OFFICE FURNITURE:
- Desktop Computers and/or laptops in good working condition
- Monitors in good working condition
- Tablets in good working condition
We do not accept any other type of supplies
DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- PathFinders’ Office – Unit 2D, Worldwide Centre, 123 Tung Chau Street, Tai Kok Tsui, Kowloon (Map)
(Monday – Friday, 10am – 6pm)
- Volunteer’s Home – 8/F Horizon Mansion, 104 MacDonnell Road, Mid-Levels (Leave with doorman at anytime)
- Volunteer’s Home – C4, 101 Repulse Bay Road, Repulse Bay, Hong Kong (contact tel: 60441268 or firstname.lastname@example.org to organise drop off)
OTHER ORGANISATIONS THAT ACCEPT DONATED SUPPLIES:
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION:
- Email: Rebecca@pathfinders.org.hk
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!