Generous funding from our donors have expanded our capacity to respond to the increasing number of vulnerable children and their migrant mothers. We are particularly thankful to:
Our volunteer service partners provide critical services, from medical and legal assistance for our beneficiaries to computer and communications support to run our daily operations. Our work would not be possible without the valued support and dedication of these volunteer service partners:
- Mark Daly, Daly and Associates, for providing legal services to our beneficiaries.
- Peter Barnes, Jenny Mcalpine, Darcy Davison-Roberts, Gigi Chiu, Shaphan Marwah, Azan Marwah, for providing legal assistance to our beneficiaries.
- Richard Clement, Massie and Clement, for providing legal services to our beneficiaries.
- Frankie Tam and Jay Cheung, p5-Computer, for developing and maintain our IT systems as well as hosting our website
- Viviani Indriani and Felicia Hidayat, for translation services
- Tim Clough and Wendy Wei for service and program development support
- Kelvin Lee and Gary Chan, Onion Creative agency for continuous design and web support
- Katherine Lee, kactusDesign for design and branding support