(Registered Social Worker)
We are seeking a high-caliber candidate to fill the position of Case Manager. Our office is in Tai Kok Tsui.
- Provide comprehensive assistance (including crisis intervention and field work) to migrant workers who are pregnant and/ or have children in Hong Kong;
- Accompany beneficiaries to ensure access to services including hospitals, Immigration Department, police stations, Legal Aid Department, Labour Department, Labour Tribunal, law firms, etc;
- Introduce PathFinders’ services to beneficiaries and provide guidance to them in planning for her infant’s care, parenting options, future life options and to monitor the implementation of that plan;
- Ensure that vulnerable children and their migrant mothers are protected and are safe from harm;
- Conduct home visits as appropriate;
- Provide counselling and emotional support to migrant women as appropriate;
- Conduct individual assessments including assessments for shelter-admission purposes, attend shelter meeting regularly;
- Liaise and build collaboration with NGO agencies, government departments, professionals and volunteers who offer services that assist vulnerable children and migrant women;
- Educate the public on behalf of PathFinders on issues relating to migrant women and their children;
- Develop close relationships with the migrant women community for the purpose of outreach to and education of this population;
- Build issues-awareness, work with and monitor volunteers and interns in undertaking the above;
- Conduct workshops and hold small group discussions as appropriate;
- Respond to hotline enquires
- Meticulously and regularly document work in PathFinders’ case management system (SalesForce) including, in particular, case records, referrals, summary reports, statistics and meeting file notes for efficient case tracking, referral to lawyers and outside agencies data analysis, reporting and research purposes; and
- Be comfortable collaborating and communicating with a small, dedicated team all of whom also need to be involved in certain aspects of office administration, programme development.
● Diploma or above, Hong Kong registered social worker (RSW).
● Excellent command of spoken and written English and either proficient in Cantonese/ Bahasa Indonesian.
● 5-day work, sometimes be required to work at weekends (with time off in lieu);
● Keen to improve the welfare of children, migrant workers and pregnant women;
● A positive thinker with a can-do attitude, willing to foster organisational and community development;
● A good team communicator and player, a quick learner who is able to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment;
● Proficiency in PC and Smartphone operations including MC Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Whatsapp etc. Training on using SalesForce will be provided;
Please send your resume including cover letter, with current and expected salary, and possible start day by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who do not hear from us in two weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful.
All information and personal data provided by applicants as part of this recruitment process will be treated in confidence and used for recruitment for this role only.
PathFinders is a committed equal opportunities employer.