To provide for our clients’ basic needs, PathFinders holds bi-weekly supply collection events. Our clients, vulnerable women and their children, are invited to collect essential maternity and baby supplies, such as clothing, blankets, pushchairs, diapers, formula, and toiletries.
This year, PathFinders has been overwhelmed with your generous donations, and has so far distributed over 1,600kgs of supplies to almost 300 people in need!
Thank you to everyone who has donated and helped to coordinate these events.
If you are spring cleaning and would like to donate supplies, please email Nabina.Pun@pathfinders.org.hk for details.
Given the current hot weather, PathFinders is particularly in need of the following items;
- Maternity and baby (0-2 years) clothes suitable for summer
- Lightweight or sun-protective clothing (rompers, rashguards, board shorts, onesies etc)
- Lightweight summer shoes
- hats for babies and children
- Suncream suitable for children
- Lightweight electric fans (many of our clients do not have AC or fans)