PathFinders is hiring a Legal Case Officer
This is a full time, paid position
- Support clients to understand their rights and obligations as well as help them pursue or defend legal claims;
- Assist with management of legal cases (prepare case notes, refer clients to and attend meeting with lawyers,accompany clients to attend appointments with Government Departments);
- Research topical case and policy issues as they arise;
- Research and prepare legal memoranda, legal case histories and studies;
- Research and prepare information and education materials; and
- Where required, support law and policy improvements through community engagement as well as liaise with and prepare submissions to the UN, government, consulates, the legal community and other NGOs.